The TranSport Chair (Model 430) was designed to quickly and easily assist in the transportation of injured athletes and/or students from the playing field or school grounds to medical care. This chair offers support and prevents further trauma to lower extremity injuries sustained on the field of play. The TranSport should be utilized by all school athletic departments and school health care centers for the transportation of the injured to immediate medical care.
• Changes directions quickly and easily
• Heavy duty aircraft aluminum frame
• Weight capacity 650 + pounds
• Harness for secure transportation
• Built in leg straps and leg support
• Multiple points of lift
• Folds for easy storage
• Large pneumatic tires for all terrain
• Signature Program
• Limited Lifetime Warranty
70” x 31” x 11”
70” x 31” x 40”
|Get a Quote from Safety Chairs:
Quantity Discounts Available - Direct
Beware of imitators and secondhand product sold from unsupported sources. If the organization you are dealing with is not listed in our Authorized Sales Organization directory on our web-site, they do not have the capability to support the product properly and are not representatives of Safety Chairs.